Sanctuary Insulated Hand Muff Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation
- Windproof membrane
- Maximum insulation for warmth in extreme conditions + moisture-resistant DWR exterior repels snow and rain
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Dead quiet even in sub-freezing temperatures
- Top-loading front zipper pocket for storage of valuables and/or hand warmers for additional warmth
- Stays warm even if insulation becomes wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 9.5oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
I love first lite and have ordered multiple single pieces to make my own kits. I spent time researching hand muffs because I thought the first lite muff was a bit expensive, but what I found was shocking… it was extremely well priced! So I bought it. It hasn’t been cold in Wisconsin yet but early October mornings can be a bit brisk and I haven’t had to worry about my hands getting cold. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a muff to keep their hands concealed or warm in any weather. Love every product I have ever bought!
I ordered a number of items Pants shirt , ect. I found outerwear ie rain pants ran small for me. This is not uncommon. I would say sizing is close to most peoples regular size. I did make a return and it went smoothly.
I purchased this muff a week or so ago so obviously I have not had the chance to use it out in the field but it appears to be a high quality piece of gear. The front pouch is plenty big to store my phone, rattle bag, and grunt tube. Cant wait for my first seat with this hand muff!
Amazing durable quality and obvious warmth as soon as I put my hands inside of it.
I have yet to use it out in the woods, due to just getting it and it being 90 degrees currently in Michigan. However, I put it on and had my hands in it for a minute and it was obvious how well made and warm this product is.
I'm very excited to use it out in the woods in the stand this upcoming season.
It fits perfectly after throwing on a jacket or coat (obviously when it'll actually be used).
One size fits all but it has adjustments to be able to fit most sizes it seems.
Definitely recommend it.