Sanctuary Insulated Hand Muff Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation
- Windproof membrane
- Maximum insulation for warmth in extreme conditions + moisture-resistant DWR exterior repels snow and rain
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Dead quiet even in sub-freezing temperatures
- Top-loading front zipper pocket for storage of valuables and/or hand warmers for additional warmth
- Stays warm even if insulation becomes wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 9.5oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
Amazing durable quality and obvious warmth as soon as I put my hands inside of it.
I have yet to use it out in the woods, due to just getting it and it being 90 degrees currently in Michigan. However, I put it on and had my hands in it for a minute and it was obvious how well made and warm this product is.
I'm very excited to use it out in the woods in the stand this upcoming season.
It fits perfectly after throwing on a jacket or coat (obviously when it'll actually be used).
One size fits all but it has adjustments to be able to fit most sizes it seems.
Definitely recommend it.