Sanctuary Insulated Bib Pant
Silent Construction 37.5 Insulation
Sanctuary Insulated Bib Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Actual Weight: 60oz (size large)
- High back, waist, knees - 100g 37.5 Cocona Insulation
- Legs - 200g 37.5 Cocona insulation
- Seat - 300g 37.5 Cocona insulation
- Silent construction provides quiet insulation and wind-proofing
- Moisture resistant DWR exterior repels snow and rain
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Carbon Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Insulated high back with suspenders
- Proprietary drop seat zipper system for complete thermal regulation and instant call of nature response
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
- Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 60oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Seriously impressive, First Lite.
There's no chance you'll be cold in here, and you have all the cooling you'd ever need via zippers. If you have a long hike to your stand, you probably don't want to walk in wearing these, but you'll be glad you have them once you're up the tree.
Also if you're like me and nature seems to always call about 5 minutes before shooting light you won't have to sort out how to get all year gear on and off because the have a butt flap.
I'm 6'0" and 175 - the Medium fits perfectly.
I combined the bibs with the jacket and it was the best purchase I have ever made in clothing. The bibs are extremely warm but also very comfortable. I was blown away at how perfect your temperature is when sitting on stand in these. WInd no problem, leaning up against the tree no problem, sitting motionless waiting no problem. It made me enjoy hunting even more than I already do .I have looked at their competition and tried the other clothes on in big box stores and I am telling you as a hunter don't let 40 commercials decide for you. First Lite stands behind their warranty that if you don't like it send it back. I understand the price tag isn't cheap but the quality of the clothes will eliminate more purchases for many years to come. Thanks to this combo I took 2 deer last season with a bow and a crossbow during gun and late season. Not sure I would of been in stand for either one without the Sanctuary clothes
Totally off of hunting but I used these for a fishing trip in January on the NIagara River and it was 15 degrees. There was no way I was going to wear anything else because I wanted to stay warm. I caught a 13 lb. walleye that day.
These bib's are awesome, and extremely warm. I have had no problem sitting an entire day through the late rifle season in the Appalachians. Movement is not restricted at all, and the weight is easily manageable. I run a little hot already, and find myself unzipping to get some airflow when the temp spikes in the upper 20s/low 30s during long all day sits.
So warm, perfect for cold mornings. Can unzip to let air in. Cannot wait until the Sanctuary jacket comes back in stock! Must have!!
I have only worn this piece for 10 days, but it paid for its self 10 times during that time frame. Howling Kansas wind combined with single digit temperatures are no longer a problem. I paired this with the furnace base layer an stayed nice and warm. If you have a long walk to the stand I recommend packing it in and putting it on before you get in the stand or you'll sweat! Everything I have purchased from First Lite has been of exceptional quality an has made me more efficient in the field.