Sanctuary Insulated Bib Pant
Silent Construction 37.5 Insulation
Sanctuary Insulated Bib Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Actual Weight: 60oz (size large)
- High back, waist, knees - 100g 37.5 Cocona Insulation
- Legs - 200g 37.5 Cocona insulation
- Seat - 300g 37.5 Cocona insulation
- Silent construction provides quiet insulation and wind-proofing
- Moisture resistant DWR exterior repels snow and rain
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Carbon Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Insulated high back with suspenders
- Proprietary drop seat zipper system for complete thermal regulation and instant call of nature response
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
- Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 60oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
These bib's are awesome, and extremely warm. I have had no problem sitting an entire day through the late rifle season in the Appalachians. Movement is not restricted at all, and the weight is easily manageable. I run a little hot already, and find myself unzipping to get some airflow when the temp spikes in the upper 20s/low 30s during long all day sits.
So warm, perfect for cold mornings. Can unzip to let air in. Cannot wait until the Sanctuary jacket comes back in stock! Must have!!
I have only worn this piece for 10 days, but it paid for its self 10 times during that time frame. Howling Kansas wind combined with single digit temperatures are no longer a problem. I paired this with the furnace base layer an stayed nice and warm. If you have a long walk to the stand I recommend packing it in and putting it on before you get in the stand or you'll sweat! Everything I have purchased from First Lite has been of exceptional quality an has made me more efficient in the field.
Purchased these last fall for stand hunting in North Dakota. Used them for bow, rifle, and muzzleloader and was very impressed. These allowed me to stay sit in the stand or on my hilltops in the frigid temps and wind a lot longer than I've been able to in the past. I wore merino long underwear and a light synthetic/poly hunting pant underneath and that was plenty warm even in single digit temps. If you have to do a fair amount of walking to get to your stand I'd recommend carrying the bibs with you or tying them to your pack because they do act like a furnace! Otherwise unzip the legs and walk slow!
6'2" 215 lbs purchased XL - fit perfectly. Good length for a tall(ish) person too.
The Sanctuary Bibs are hands down the best set of bibs I have ever used for hunting. From the intricate pattern, to the efficiently designed pockets, to the vented leg system, to the incredible warmth... This was the best purchase I have ever made for hunting gear. I will be a FL customer for life!