Roll Top Stuff Sack
Roll Top Stuff Sack Details
- Provides scent-free storage as an air-tight container
- Watertight Sil-Nylon construction (silicone treated nylon)
- Hypalon Top Strap for water-tight closure when rolled and buckled
- Seam taped interior construction
- Dimensions (Bottom Diam. x Height x Strap Width) :
- SM: 7in x 16in x 5/8in
- MD: 9in x 18in x 5/8in
- LG: 12in x 23in x 5/8in
- Weights (SM, MD, LG): 2.5 oz, 3.5 oz, 4.5 oz
- Medium and Large Roll Top Stuff sacks are designed to fit inside the main compartment of MD and LG duffles:
- 1 MD Roll Top per MD duffle
- 2 MD Roll Tops or 1 LG Roll Top per LG Duffle
- This is to allow for quick loading and transport of scent-free gear inside roll tops
- Not intended for for full submersion or in boating activities. This product is designed to provide waterproof organization when hunting with a backpack.
- Featured in Dry Earth
How It's Built
- Material: Other
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
I got this to keep inside my pack in the event that I get caught in a downpour and it works perfectly. I've also used it to toss my dirty clothes into at the end of a hunting trip and keep my clean clothes from smelling nasty. It really locks in the moisture and stink. Just remember to dump it out as soon as you get home because I'd imagine it'd get bad if you forgot to clean it out.
Picked up two smalls, a medium, and large last year. I keep one medium roll top stashed in my pack whether I'm out angling, scouting, hunting, or in the woods. It's come in handy multiple times when thunderstorms rolled through and I needed to keep electronics, insulation pieces, and other gear dry. The medium drops into my 45 liter bags nicely, also folds down for smaller packs. As for the smalls and large, I rotate through them depending on volume of items that need protection. Either way, really enjoy having these in my kits for whatever outdoor activity I'm headed out for. The value of keeping the aforementioned items dry and safe is priceless (and these stuff sacks are inexpensive); nobody likes putting on a soaked jacket when your body temp has dropped. Good luck warming up.
Perfect bags do exactly what they are made to do. Bought a small and medium great sizes. Use the small for all my food items and the medium for clothes for the trip.