Origin Hoody Details
- Integrated face-mask
- Virtually undetectable when not in use
- Easily deployed if desired for additional face concealment
- Hoody-style kangaroo pocket with premium zip closure to safely store accessories or keep hands warm without bulk gloves
- Integrated, thumb loop in cuffs to accommodate layering
- Large chest pocket with zip closure
- DWR treated face
- 37.5-powered fleece lining
- HeiQ Pure, odor control technology
- Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product from odor-causing bacteria. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 2-Layer Knit Synthetic Fleece
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Love the fit and I can't wait to use it out in the field
Awesome Hoody, great features. Only downside with this hoody so far is that they changed the sleeves so instead of having built in hole for thumb to go through, this product now has a collar around the bottom of the sleeve that is split so it opens to place thumb into. This is a nice design, but the collar is wider than the rest of the sleeve and makes this area bulky. Overall great product and would buy it again.
Make a woman’s or a mans xs, this puppy is revolutionary !
Excellent hoody! This hoody has exceeded my expectations in every way. The sleeves are long enough to utilize the thumb holes, but no too long that they are baggy. The fit is perfect and the 37.5 technology keeps me warm and comfortable without making me too hot.
Treated myself to new piece. This spring was bit cool, really enjoy it. Also use it on the golf course
Good fit, comfortable, flexible
This is a must have piece for me. Good for chasing spring turkeys as well as whitetail in the fall. The built in face mask and the kangaroo pouch with zippers make this hoody an important piece for my hunting kit.
Spent a couple days chasing birds in eastern Washington. The built in facemask and the new camo pattern were perfect.