Obsidian Merino Pants Details
- Next to Skin
- Care Instructions: Wash in cold water only, tumble dry low 5 minutes to remove wrinkles, and hang dry to finish. If possible, hang dry only.
- 88% merino wool, 2% ballistic ripstop nylon, 1.5% polyester, 8.5% spandex
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Merino-nylon midweight woven ripstop fabric
- Body-mapped stretch nylon reinforcement
- Belt and suspender loops (suspenders included)
- Naturally odor resistant
- Extremely quiet--ideal for both spot and stalk and stationary hunting
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine and fire-resistant
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
How It's Built
- Material: Woven Ripstop Merino Blend
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 22oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Pants make the perfect partner and perform flawless can layer 2 base layers and still flex
Have over 30 miles on them with minimal wear and tear. They are not made for brush or briars but will take a beating. Plenty of pockets and flex. Favorite for down to 20 degrees while moving.
These pants worked well. I didn't care for the single back suspenders. The pants worked great without them.
I like the obsidian merino pants. They are very well made. They have plenty of pockets plus zippered pockets in the right places. They are just what I was looking for in an early season elk pant.
Perfect fit, very comfortable, extremely durable, keeps you pretty dang dry even when pants are wet!
Upgraded to first lite from having used cheaper hunting pants the last few years. So glad I did. Plan to purchase more from First Lite if there other clothes are just as good as there pants. As a bowhunter silence and comfort are really important to me and these pants offer both.
This is the first product I have purchased from First Lite. The pants are just as advertised. I highly recommend them.
Great pants, comfortable, warm, like the fit.
Awesome pair of pants ,they are my go-to pants for sure