NEMO Recurve Tent
2 Person, 2 Season
NEMO Recurve Tent Details
Two efficient doors and vestibules offer easy access and plenty of gear storage for both partners. Superior technical materials including Dyneema® cord, DAC Featherlite NSL poles, and premium ultralight fabrics set the standard. The unique T-bar pole structure supports an angled ridge pole that disperses unprecedented headroom and liveable space evenly. Integrated No-See-Um Mesh sidewalls provide ample airflow and temperature control while keeping condensation and bugs at bay.
- Minimum Weight (lb, oz-kg): 1 lb , 7 oz / 666 g
- Packed Weight (lb, oz-kg): 1 lb , 11 oz / 777 g
- Packed Size (in-cm): 21.5 x 5.0 in diameter / 54 x 13 cm diameter
- Peak Height (in-cm): 40 in / 102 cm
- Floor Dimensions (in-cm): 77 x 40 in / 195.58 x 101.6 cm
- Floor Area (sq f - sq m): 21.4 sq ft / 2.0 sq m
- Vestibule Area (sq ft- sq m): 6.4 sq ft + 6.4 sq ft / 0.6 sq m + 0.6 sq m
- Canopy Fabric: 7D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)/ No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Fabric: 10D Sil/PU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Tent Pole Description: 2 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 8.5mm poles
- Includes 6 Nemo Y Tent Stakes: 0.55 oz / 15.59 g per stake
- Includes repair patches, interior light pocket, and drawstring stuff sack
How It's Built
- Material: Other
- Weight: 23oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Everything about this tent is well thought out. The weight is obviously the biggest reason I chose it, but it is also quite comfortable for a single wall tent. Two people fit, but it's pretty tight. I use it on hunts when I won't be sharing a tent with someone. The biggest down side is the condensation that is inevitable with a single wall tent, but the ventilation helps keep that down. I've used it in the alaskan rain, and Colorado snow (unintentionally) and been impressed every time. For the weight, I have yet to find a better designed shelter.
Great warmer weather tent, very compact and light weight to carry, takes up little to no room in your pack.
Enough room for two people with two vestibules on each side which works great for gear storage or keeping your boots dry at night.