NEMO Endurance Tent
2-Person, 4-Season Mountaineering
NEMO Endurance Tent Details
Category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options. External pole structure allows for completely external setup, saving valuable time in demanding conditions. The integrated fly combined with advanced materials result in significant weight savings. Silicone-treated fabrics are far stronger and don't require seam tape, resulting in increased durability.
- Minimum Weight (lb, oz-kg): 6 lb , 13 oz / 3.08 kg
- Packed Weight (lb, oz-kg): 7 lb , 8 oz / 3.39 kg
- Packed Size (in-cm): 18.0 x 8.5 in diameter / 46 x 22 cm diameter
- Peak Height (in-cm): 39 in / 99 cm
- Floor Dimensions (in-cm): 89 x 65 in / 226 x 165 cm
- Floor Area (sq f - sq m): 36.3 sq ft / 3.4 sq m
- Vestibule Area (sq ft- sq m): 11.7 sq ft + 4.2 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 0.4 sq m
- Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop
- Floor Fabric: 70D PeU Nylon (5000 mm)
- Rainfly Fabric: 30D Sil/Sil Nylon Ripstop (1500 mm)
- Tent Pole Description: 5 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm poles
- Includes 10 DAC V-Best Tent Stakes: 0.5 oz / 14g per stake
- Includes repair patches, interior light pocket, and drawstring stuff sack
How It's Built
- Material: Other
- Weight: 109oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
We used the endurance in the Idaho Rocky Mountains during what turned out to be an incredible 30-40mph wind storm. The guylines kept the tent secure and we never worried about losing our gear.
The inside is super spacious and leaves plenty of room for two adults, a dog, and extra storage space. I’m still finding cool design features inside to store your headlamp, etc - everything is thought out well.