Minaret Aerowool Crew Top
Minaret Aerowool Crew Top Details
- This is your next-to-skin layer, the first layer you put on in the First Lite System
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under other layers
- Actual Weight: 7.2oz (Size Large)
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine First Lite Aerowool Fabric
- Aerowool is naturally antibacterial, meaning there is no treatment necessary to retain its odor resistant quality even when used for several days in a row
- Aerowool is designed specifically to keep you dry and comfortable in high exertion or high temperature environments and activities
- Aerowool mesh vent panels maximizes ventilation
- Flat lock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
Available in men's sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Shooters Cut
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I bought the SS Minaret crew top, and find it great for those hot days in NZ high country during summer.I layer over top with the Wilkin 1/2 zip long sleeve. Great combination for if the wind gets up or you need a little more protection from the sun.Side venting works well keeping you cool while packing uphill.
I use this as a next to skin, or second layer on cool hikes and have found that it works great. In the sun it keeps you cool and stops you from burning and it the cold it helps you stay warm and is a great start to layering. It is a soft top, super quiet, and I couldn't recommend it more!
Been testing this in 85 degrees with a 50lb pack. It is very impressive. Just what i needed
Recently got the top for a Texas spring turkey hunt. I'm 6'3 195lbs and the XL fits great. Shirt is comfy and probably good down to 50-55 until I would use an additional layer.
I really like this top and I thought it was very fitting for most summer and fall weather. I recently wore it on a bow hunting outing and it provided just as much warmth and comfort during the clouds and rain, as it did during the direct sun. Very comfortable against skin, doesn't retain odor, and dries quickly from both sweat and rain. I strongly recommend this for an active hiker/hunter in the warm weather!!!