Men's Wick LS Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I couldn’t be happier with the fit and function. The men’s Wick LS Crew is an outstanding piece that should be in everyones layering system.
Men's Wick LS Crew
Soft and very light, I wear it around the house no need to be in the woods.
Perfect for the cool mornings and warm evenings.
Great Shirt! Didn’t really wanna purchase such a expensive shirt, I said what the heck let me try it out. So happy that I did, I’m purchasing another one. I live in Miami, FL and it’s hot! This shirt is extremely breathable, light weight and very comfortable. I wasn’t to happy about the shirt going over the wrist because every shirt that goes over the wrist always has floppy wrist cuffs and they end up going down over your wrist when you don’t want it to. The guys at First Lite nailed the design and kept the wrist cuffs comfortable so when you don’t wanna wear it over your hands it stays in place above your hands and out of the way. I just wanna say great job First Lite! You’ve have far exceeded my expectations. I’m extremely happy I made the purchase and look forward to doing business with you in the future. God Bless!
Really a great shirt. I've worn it twice during two hikes in below freezing temps where it's essential to stay dry. I am 5'10 and 140lbs, but I will probably order a small next time. Still, this will be my goto shirt this winter.
Got Firstlight for nephews & son for Christmas. They love the fit & quality of the hoodies.
Fits perfectly and feels amazing!