Men's Wick Loose Fit Boxer Short
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Loose Fit Boxer Short Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- 4" inseam
- Loose fitting, boxer short fit to maximize circulation of airflow in hot weather
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Love these. Got some in November and I have since tossed out all my old cotton boxers. These are my new go to. Soft and comfortable and regulate the temp down there amazingly well. I wear a 34 waist in pants/jeans but the medium in these was the size that fit me best. They have also stood up well to regular washing and I do hang up to air dry. They also dry very fast. They seem pricey but they are worth every penny. I sure haven’t had any problems with bunching or riding up others described. Great product.
I tried a pair of these and a pair o the briefs to figure out my preference. Its hard to say which I like better, they're both comfortable and fit well. The Aerowool fabric and mesh panels on the inseam is definitely sturdy enough to give these boxers longevity if you're worried about that. Loose and breezy fit but didn't bunch when layered... Thanks FirstLite... Now I still don't know which boxer to pick as my favorite...
Love these boxers! I prefer the loose fit style over compression because I like the airy feel and the full range of motion. Stayed dry and odor free after three days of wearing them in the Alaskan backcountry. First Lite nails it again! would recommend
I tend to not think about underwear once I put them on, but when I am wearing these, I do notice the comfort all day long. I purchased one pair then purchased 5 more. Totally worth the money.
I have never really liked the compression fit boxers that you normally find. This were exactly what I was looking for. A loose fit boxer in the right material for a multi day hunt.