Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from the sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I like it quite a bit. Works well on the warmer days to keep the sun off you and its also good for cooler days as well.
Bought this for late turkey season this year in Virginia great ventilation for running and gunning late morning when temperatures are rising. Will also be very useful in early archery when Temps are still hot. I'm roughly 6,4 260 and the 2x fits the way I hoped with some extra room in the shoulders and torso. The sleeves are also cut long enough for reference i shoot a 31 inch draw length.
Wear it every day
Wore this for the first time on an 80 degree spring turkey hunt in Texas; didn’t sweat a drop. I’d say 60-80 is ideal range for this hoody. Only small complaint is I wish the hoody was a little taller. When I try to pull the hoody up over my head, it has the tendency to want to raise the whole top.
Good base layer for keeping the sun off of you without being too warm.
Love this piece!
I bought this in early spring to add to my hunting arsenal. I used it for a hike in late March and it was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this piece.
Love it! Super comfortable and excellent quality as always!
This product was a nice light weight addition for the morning chill when hiking.
Hi I am a woman! Ordered size small! This is an amazing piece of technical wear! I have use technical wear for running, bike riding and racing but this exceeds all!
It keeps you warm but cool too! No smell or retaining of odor!