Men's Wick Hoody
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Hoody Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Easily concealable hood
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Ergonomic, loose-fitting hood to maintain airflow while providing concealment and protection from sun
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Love the fit. Its a nice, tighter fitting piece thats not too tight at all. The material feels great against the skin. Took this one out in the woods of TN in both hot humidity and cool mornings and it performed great in both conditions.
I wear this bowhunting in Texas. I love the fit. Its not bulky and its light weight enough to wear during 90 degree October afternoons.
Honestly I’ve only worn it once fishing, but it was hot in the upper 80’s and the wick hoody kept me cool and dry. Very satisfied with this purchase.
These hoodies are incredible. This was my go too for archery season in Montana. I wore this over a wicks short sleeve all of September and usually took the short sleeve off by 10-11 every morning. Have the hoodie is great to cut that wind that may pick up at any time. If you don’t have one...might want to do temple your life’s decisions!