Men's Fuse Zip Off Boot Top
LIGHTWEIGHT 200 AEROWOOL
Men's Fuse Zip Off Boot Top Details
- Next to Skin
- Velcro waistband flap secures zipper for easy zipper engagement
- Zipper starts at the top for easier initiation and zipping
- Zipper slider is anchored at the bottom of leg opening (when bottoms are on) for backpack belt comfort
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Boot top cut
- Next-to-skin fit for maximum comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband and fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- YKK leg zippers
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
The zip offs will be great this fall. I love the boot top because I hate taking my boots off once they are on. I can zip these off with one hand as well. foolproof. perfect weight to warmth ratio. 10/10 would recommend. One thing i'm looking forward to testing is whether to zip off or pull down when I'm "flipping rocks". I will report back.
Just got these in the mail and have wore them around the house awhile. they feel like they should be awesome. I tried on zip offs from another prominent outdoor company and the zipper felt annoying. I cannot even notice the zipper down my leg on these. These are going to be a game changer on big pack in and hill climbs. Thank you for making this product!
I just got these today and have been wearing them around the house. The Quality just looks incredible. the velcro on top is great the material is great the zipper seems strong. I have one idea for version 2 though. I already have an issue with the zipper creeping up on me. its not overly tight and really the fit is great but just enough pressure to cause the zipper to start moving. I will be wearing the wicking base layer under this as well so they will be a litter tighter after that. this is only hangin out around the house so can see it being an issue when hiking, squatting down, etc. I am going to add a tiny metal hook like what they have on dress pants and I think that should solve my issue without adding bulk that will poke me in the leg. Otherwise these things are incredible looking and will for sure recommend!