Men's Fuse Long John
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Long John Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Full length
- Next-to-skin fit for maximum comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
I’ve tested Sitka, kuiu and every other wool. None compare to the quality of material as first lite. I sleep in my old chama shirts every night. Excited to test the fuse
Awesome base layer!!
These bottoms are going to layer great under my fleece pants in waders during duck season.
I hunt whitetail primarily in Alabama but I’ve done so much research about the superior performance of wool products that I’m so excited to finally invest in a product as widely respected as first lite
Weight and fit is perfect for a taller guy. Crotch is high enough not to pull down and pant leg is long enough so that they don't ride up calves. The fuse set will be my foundation for midwest whitetail hunting in temps from 80F to 0F. Having prior experience with merino baselayers I expect these will perform very well.