Men's Fuse Long John
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Long John Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Full length
- Next-to-skin fit for maximum comfort and support
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
I like my Fuse Long John's like I do with my other First Lite gear. They perform well and serve their purpose, but is would be nice if they were not made in China.
They fit great and are very soft with good stretch. It's amazing how fine the fibers are on these. Throw them on under your pants of choice and you won't regret it. They keep you comfortable in the early morning chill and aren't to hot when the temp rises throughout the day. So much warmer, cooler, stretchier, and breathable than Walmart and Academy base layers. If you can only afford 2 pieces of First Lite gear then get these and the top to start out.
I’ve been wearing these for over a year and they do not disappoint! Great in transitional weather. They keep down odor especially well on Multi-day backpack hunts. I would t wear any other pair out in the field.
Like all of my FirstLite gear, I wear these all the time!!
Excellent performance, both breathable yet warm, and super comfortable. I love the versatility of these as well, I've used them equally as base layers for backpacking trips, treestand hunting, and underneath my neoprene waders for duck hunting. Just buy them already!