Men's Fuse Henley
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Henley Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Snap closure, quarter length Henley collar
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 10oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
I got this top for my Idaho archery elk hunt this past September. The fabric is a little different than the previous merino I have from FL in that it's a bit more stretchy. I love that feature because it seems to fit my torso even better and eliminates pockets of air next to the body. The fabric is very soft and comfortable and I always have liked the thumb hole on the end of the sleeves to help conceal my hands.
First off I love Henley’s while hunting. You can dump heat when you need it or seal it up if you get a little chilled. When I saw this’i immediately knew I need to try one and I’m glad I did. The 200 fuse material is a step up in weight from the 150 series. Although it’s a little thicker you can tell it’ will wick away moisture well. I bought the conifer color so I can wear it around and not only to the stand or backcountry. I’ll be buying more l.
Great fitting shirt--works well over Wick baselayer. Was excited to see them offer a henley. Durable, but with just the right amount of stretch for comfort and mobility.
From turkey season to duck season the versatility of this layer exceeds the price point by a mile.
The fit of the fuse henley topis absolutely perfect for me. Long sleeve length with thumbholes and a generous shirt tail for tucking in. The fuse layers will be my foundation for whitetail hunting in the midwest with temps ranging from 80F to 0F. Having prior experience with other brands merino baselayers I am optimistic these will meet my performance expectations for treestand hunting. I chose the henley because I like the idea of additional ventilation if needed. The buttons are poly snaps and are easy to open and close.