Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I really liked this product I used it in September in the Colorado Rockies, and it held up well. We made some big pushes hiking in the morning putting in some serious miles and elevation change. This wicked the sweat away, and kept me warm when we paused.
So far I've used this for late season deer hunting and spring turkey here in Ohio and it performed great for both. It works equally well as a baselayer or a stand alone shirt. The fit is not baggy but not too tight. For turkey hunting I paired it with a klamath quarter zip for chilly mornings and would go down to just the fuse as the day warmed up.
You need this shirt in your arsenal. Perfect on its own or as added warth with no added bulk. Plus if you put it on you are invisible. Awesome.
The Fues is an awesome base layer. It's warm enough that can be layered in the winter, but just about the perfect weight to be worn on its own in the fall. I've used it from 6a when it was 40F to 4p when it reached 65F and was comfortable the entire time.
This product is great. So far it has been great as an only upper layer in the early bow season, and a wonderful base layer as the season progresses. I would highly recommend it!