Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Very comfortable when wearing as a base layer even though arms are a bit long. Slight pilling in the neck area after sever times wearing it.
When I first received the fuse crew I was surprised how thin and lightweight it was. I will use it for an earlier season baselayer and plan on layering heavier layers on for late season. It is very comfortable and the fit is perfect.
I purchased this piece last year and wore it as an outer layer early in the TX / KS archery seasons, and as a base layer into late October in both states as well. It will certainly be in my bag this Sept. when I go on my first back country elk hunt, and trust it will serve me well there as well. Everything I have purchased from First Lite has been of exceptional quality and has no doubt made me more efficient in the field.
I was hesitant to buy this product but decided to try it. I am SO glad I did! It has quickly become one of my new favorite things to wear! It’s extremely comfortable and the fabric feels amazing. I for sure will be buying more First Lite gear in the near future!
They fit great and are very soft with good stretch. It's amazing how fine the fibers are on these. Throw them on under your pants of choice and you won't regret it. They keep you comfortable in the early morning chill and aren't to hot when the temp rises throughout the day. So much warmer, cooler, stretchier, and breathable than Walmart and Academy base layers. If you can only afford 2 pieces of First Lite gear then get these and the bottoms to start out.