Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
You need this shirt in your arsenal. Perfect on its own or as added warth with no added bulk. Plus if you put it on you are invisible. Awesome.
The Fues is an awesome base layer. It's warm enough that can be layered in the winter, but just about the perfect weight to be worn on its own in the fall. I've used it from 6a when it was 40F to 4p when it reached 65F and was comfortable the entire time.
This product is great. So far it has been great as an only upper layer in the early bow season, and a wonderful base layer as the season progresses. I would highly recommend it!
Excellent base layer top!!
As far as sizing goes I’m 6’2” and roughly an athletic 260lbs. I ordered this in XXL and it fits good but If I wanted it a bit more snug fitting I could have went with XL and been happy, it’s seems plenty long too. . I wore it on a short hike after I got it on an overcast mid April day. Cooler and damp out but about 50-58 degrees out and I worked up a good lather with just this and a back pack on. No doubt it will be warm as a base layer in October and November. I was most impressed in how it dried out very quickly. Within 15-20 minutes of stopping to eat it was nearly dry again and had no smell after I had sweat pretty good for close to an hour. Would recommend as a top layer in early fall hunts and as a great base layer.