Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout
ULTRALIGHT 150 AEROWOOL
Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
- Topo Lookout Logo
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Primary Uses:
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
All the benefits of merino in a casual shirt. I purchased to wear both casually and as a hunting/fishing base layer. Amazing how it keeps you dry and doesn’t smell after long active days in the field.
This shirt is great. Fit is perfect, wicks away moisture, keeps you cool on a hot day. Wore it fishing in 90 degrees and had a dry shirt and no odor after. Only issue I have is it is pilling up a little, not sure if others have the same issue. I'd like to buy a few more.
These shirts are awesome. They keep you cool without getting funky pits , . I literally wear this shirt too much. You won't regret it . Now I want a variety of wick short sleeves for everyday use.
Soft and comfortable. Dries quick and does not absorb odor. These are expensive shirts but after wearing one of these shirts on a multi day backpacking trip I was sold. It did not smell and dried super fast. I never felt like I needed to change my shirt. And they look great.
This material's performance is replacing cotton in my closet. Soft and comfortable. Unlike some synthetic "performance" apparel, I also appreciate that you can work hard and sweat while staying dry and without the shirt starting to stink.
I like the feel and performance of this shirt a lot. The material is soft, and slightly stretchy which leads to a good fit. I really like wearing it hiking as it looks good and is great moisture wicking. The color (I bought the gray) and logo look great. It's nice to have a more casual option that still performs well. I'm very happy with my purchase!