Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout
ULTRALIGHT 150 AEROWOOL
Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
- Topo Lookout Logo
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Primary Uses:
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Price was the only big problem.
Good comfortable shirt, dries quick
These t-shirts are perfect!
Very comfortable. I've worn it in warm weather and it's kept me cool and in cool weather and kept me warm. A perfect next to skin piece.
This is hands down the best shirt I've ever owned. I can wear it in 110F Sonoran heat and 45F Sierra Nevada cloud/fog.
My only complaint is the lack of patterns(3) and colors (they don't all need to be blaze orange). These are better than any other Merino out there and I wish wish I could have a drawer full of them for every day of the week and every activity under the sun.
Wanted something merino that I could wear under the kiln hoody as a next to skin base layer. This was a great addition, can wear it several days in a row in a backcountry situation and it doesn’t smell or soak up sweat. Fit for me was good in the upper body but seemed a bit loose/baggy in the lower body. Not a big issue since it was usually tucked into base layer bottoms or pants. Great shirt overall, very soft and comfortable.
I love everything that FirstLite makes and I have purchased for hunting. So I bought 3 of the Tee Shirts and have to say they are incredibly soft and comfortable. Definitely would recommend buying this shirt.
Great shirt for training, hunting or casual wear. Fit is perfect, wicks away moisture, keeps you cool on a hot day. The only observable issue I have had is it is pilling up a little after multiple washes. Minor issue, but still recommend it to those who are looking for a shirt that is comfortable and still functional.