Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout
ULTRALIGHT 150 AEROWOOL
Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
- Topo Lookout Logo
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Primary Uses:
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Soft and comfortable. Dries quick and does not absorb odor. These are expensive shirts but after wearing one of these shirts on a multi day backpacking trip I was sold. It did not smell and dried super fast. I never felt like I needed to change my shirt. And they look great.
This material's performance is replacing cotton in my closet. Soft and comfortable. Unlike some synthetic "performance" apparel, I also appreciate that you can work hard and sweat while staying dry and without the shirt starting to stink.
I like the feel and performance of this shirt a lot. The material is soft, and slightly stretchy which leads to a good fit. I really like wearing it hiking as it looks good and is great moisture wicking. The color (I bought the gray) and logo look great. It's nice to have a more casual option that still performs well. I'm very happy with my purchase!