Catalyst Foundry Pant
2 Layer Softshell Hybrid
Catalyst Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over another layer
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Low profile removable molded knee pads
- Seat and knees reinforced with 2.5L waterproof construction
- Full-length side zips
- Removable suspender system to improve fit and comfort when wearing a heavy pack
- DWR treated to resist moisture
- Triple-needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers to reduce hardware noise
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 35oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F (Active)
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
The foundry pants are awesome! Plenty warm, waterproof in all the right areas, and the new suspender design is pretty good. The only thing I would change is I prefer a mesh backed side zip for venting. The new suspender set up is nice, but it does bug me when wearing a bino harness and my mystery ranch backpack. Overall I really like the pants!
Loved these pants. Hunted first rifle season Colorado. Weather was low to mid 20's in the morning and up to mid 50's to low 60's in the day. Just wore merino wool thermals under them and stayed warm while relatively inactive in the cold mornings. Did some afternoon hikes and unzipped the sides a bit to dump heat and worked really well. Only criticism is the way the knee pads are retained. The knee pads were awesome but the right side felt like it was slowly working its way out of the fabric holding it. They are inserted from the bottom and there is no elastic or anything to retain them. I wish they were inserted from the top or the side instead.
Catalyst Foundry Pant
Finally broke down and upgraded from my Army surplus camo pants. These pants exceeded my expectations. So comfy, warm and most importantly sexy.
I normally wear a size 32 but I wish I would have ordered a size up in these. A little tight on the waist but that’s the only issue!
Bought these pants in Fusion pattern for Utah Elk Hunt. They performed well in 60 degree weather all the way to below freezing with 2 feet of snow.
I've only had the chance to use these pants once but they performed great. They seem really resistant to tears. They were very warm and had nice zippered pockets on the legs which was very handy. Side zippers work great for dumping heat. Also loved the knee pads.
Very durable pant , love the zippers for exhausting heat .Glad I made the purchase. They work well for me up in tree while saddle hunting witg the knee pads ..
I have wore them in 70 degree to 40 so far. Their Advanced fabric technology really does work stay dry and cool down faster.
Not only are these pants comfortable and warm, they’re extremely tough. First time hunting in them I went through a huge sticker bush and a bur patch, not a single rip or tear on them.