AGC Kodiak Cub Max
Binocular Chest Harness
AGC Kodiak Cub Max Details
- Storage and Protection of Binoculars
- All the features of the CUB plus a zippered MAX pocket below main compartment
- Accommodates binoculars up to 50mm
- Hook and bungee closure for quiet, one-handed use
- Main compartment measures 6.5" x 6" x 3" but will accommodate slightly taller binoculars
- Side Compartment: 3" tall x 2.5" x 1".
- Rear Compartment: 4" tall x 6" flat
- Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 8x32, 8x42, 10x32, 10x42. Does not accommodate range binoculars
How It's Built
- Material: Cordura
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 15.5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
This harness is awesome. I don’t leave home without it when moose or deer hunting. It fits everything I need quick access to without being bulky or uncomfortable.
The Kodiak Club Max is a game changer for hunters. I can assess my binoculars and range finder quietly and efficiently. I love that I can get this in First Lite's Fusion pattern. Rides great with a backpack. I won't hunt without it.