AGC Kodiak Cub
AGC Kodiak Cub Details
- Storage and Protection of Binoculars
- Accommodates binoculars up to 42mm
- Hook and bungee closure for quiet, one-handed use
- Main compartment measures 6.5" x 6" x 3" but will accommodate slightly taller binoculars
- Side Compartment: 3" tall x 2.5" x 1" deep.
- Rear Compartment: 4" tall x 6" flat
- Perfect for: Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Vortex, 8x32, 8x42, 10x32, 10x42. Does not accommodate range binoculars
How It's Built
- Material: Cordura
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 15oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
First got to use this spring for turkey in Ohio and I love it. Feel like my vortex diamondbacks in 10x42 are well protected. Keep all of my tags and licenses in the back pocket along with a cleaning tool for my binoculars and extra batteries and a windicator on each side pocket. Just enough to not feel heavy and easy access to all
I ordered it, and didn't like it so I sent it back. While some folks may really like a chest rig, I found the additional weight on my chest a bit restrictive of my breathing while climbing in the high country. It's already hard enough to breathe. The storage and rangefinder concept are fine, just not for me. I did find the straps to be reasonably comfortable when wearing a pack. I'm looking for something a bit more minimalist for a bino harness.
If you know anything about AGC you know they only do quality which is why firstlite puts their camo on it. This thing will outlast me.My Vortex 10x42 fit perfectly and room for a range finder and tags. Highly recommended
These are the best bino harness I’ve ever had.