Spring Turkey Kit
Spring Bear Kit
Test Message List Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This sweepstakes is offered by First Lite LLC (“Sponsor”), and is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. including DC, and Canada (excluding Quebec), age 21 or older. Enter between Feb. 19, 2021 and Feb. 28, 2021.
- 1) NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- 2) Eligibility. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), age 21 or older. Employees of Sponsor, or its related companies or agents, and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, grandchild, in-laws or guardians, and a spouse, partner or companion of any of them), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible.
- 3) Entry Period. Entry starts February 19, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends February 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. MT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- 4) To Enter. Persons who meet the eligibility requirements and have read and accepted these Official Rules may go to Sponsor’s webpage at https://www.firstlite.com/pages/sms-giveaway to enter. Fill out the Text Message List Giveaway form and enter your first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number, home country, home state/province/territory, designate which species you hunt, and opt-in to receive text message communications from the Sponsor. If you already are opted-in to receive text messages from the Sponsor, that will count toward your entry. You will receive a text message to confirm you have opted in. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to and accepts these Official Rules. You may unsubscribe from the Sponsor’s text messages at any time by following the instructions in the confirmation text message which will not impact your entry into this sweepstakes.
- 5) Ineligible Entries. If Sponsor receives more than one (1) Sweepstakes entry for any entrant, including under variations of name or phone number, Sponsor reserves the right to void all such entries. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or scrambled entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Entries by any automated process or bot, or by any third party, or web site or online service, including without limitation commercial promotion subscription notification or entering services, are ineligible and shall be void.
- 6) Selection of Winner. A random drawing will be conducted on or about March 1, 2021 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By participating, entrants agree that the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes and release Sponsor from all liability concerning the Sweepstakes. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of being awarded the prize.
- 8) Prize. One winner will receive one (1) $1,000 First Lite Digital Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $1,000. All federal, state, provisional, and local taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Tax reporting required and winners must provide Sponsor with their social security number in order to comply with relevant tax reporting obligations. Prize and its components may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except as expressly permitted in these Rules; provided, that Sponsor may substitute prize or any component of equal or greater value due to prize availability. In the event winner is unable to accept prize for any reason, and notifies Sponsor prior to March 5, 2021, a new winner may be selected by random drawing.
- 9) Winner Notification and Verification. Sponsor will contact the potential winner at the email address and phone number provided with entry to assess eligibility. Within fourteen (14) days of contact by Sponsor, potential winner will be required to reply with confirmation of receipt. Failure to respond, of eligibility or to meet any requirement may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- 10) Release and Other Conditions. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, and its officers, directors, employees, agents and successors (i) have no liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind including personal injury or death resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize and will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize; and (ii) may use winner’s name, city/state, likeness, biographical information, voice, or statements attributed to winner, for publication, advertising and promotional purposes in any media, without additional consideration, where lawful.
- 11) Administration of Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer or human error or interference which compromises the administration or proper play of the Sweepstakes. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- 12) Winner’s List and Official Rules. Winner’s name will be posted on Sponsor’s website at https://www.firstlite.com/ and on Sponsor’s social media channels after March 1, 2021. For winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to First Lite LLC, PO Box 2515, Ketchum, ID 83340, by March 5, 2021.
- 13) This sweepstakes is sponsored by First Lite LLC, 491 E. 10th Street, Suite A9, Ketchum, ID 83340.
- 14) Disputes. This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Idaho, and Canada (excluding Quebec), without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 15) In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated or by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic / pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason, and to the extent feasible, Sponsor may award the prizes via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of the action taken by the Sponsor.