It’s that time of year. You’re anticipating the turning of leaves, the changing weather, the drop in air temperature, and being in the stand or the backcountry to see it all unfold. The benchmark has been set and you’re gonna supersede it this year. That’s why you’re doing everything to put yourself in the right place at the right time and we’re here to help. For 2020, we’re giving away two custom-built systems put together by our top Customer Service Reps. One for all the die-hard Western Hunters and one for all you Whitetail junkies. Each with a value of up to $1,500 in First Lite gear and an OnX Hunt Elite Membership ($99). The winner of each package will be paired up with their respective CS Rep, who will then work with you to build out a system that compliments your Western or Whitetail hunting needs. To enter, sign up for our newsletter by filling out the form below. Let us know what you’re pursuing this year and the gear you’re gonna require. It’ll help us put you in the right kit. Entry is limited to one System + OnX Elite Membership. Giveaway ends August 19th . Best of luck out there and we hope to see you all in the field this year.
This giveaway is no longer open. Best of luck to all the entrants!
Duke is one of our top Western Big Game Customer Service Reps. If you wanna talk gear, big mule bucks, and screaming bulls, he's got an endless wealth of knowledge and experience. Which, is the accumulation of hundreds of days in the field and the lack of 'off-season' in his hunting vocabulary. If you need help building out a western kit or have any questions about our Western Big Game Product Line, give Duke a holler at 208-578-6121 or shoot him an email at email@example.com.
The Ultimate Western Kit
Nate is more than just our lead Whitetail Customer Service Rep. He grew up in southeast Michigan shotgun hunting whitetails on public ground around his parent's home and has a solid background in the pursuit. During the last three years as an employee of First Lite, he's branched out to Western Big Game hunting, drew a premium Rocky Mountain Big Horn tag in 2019, and filled it with a dandy ram. If you need help with building out a whitetail kit or have any questions about our Whitetail Product Line, he's your guy. Nate can be reached at 208-806-0057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ultimate Whitetail Kit
Gear Up for the Season Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Gear Up for the Season Sweepstakes offered by First Lite LLC (“Sponsor”) is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. including DC, and Canada excluding the Province of Quebec, age 21 or older, who are legally permitted to possess firearms. Enter between Jul. 22, 2020 and Aug. 17, 2020. Sweepstakes consists of two prize packages. Prize 1 is a full First Lite Kit and 1 year premium OnX Hunt membership for (1) winner who entered to win the “Western Backcountry Package”. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $1,599. Prize 2 is a full First Lite Kit and 1-year premium OnX Hunt membership for (1) winner who entered to win the “Whitetail System Package”. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $1,599. Tax reporting required.
- 1) NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- 2) Eligibility. Sweepstakes is open to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, and Canada excluding the Province of Quebec, age 21 or older. Employees of Sponsor, and prize provider onXmaps, Inc. (“Prize Providers”) or their related companies or agents, and their immediate family members (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, grandchild, in-laws or guardians, and a spouse, partner or companion of any of them), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible.
- 3) Entry Period. The Entry Period for the Sweepstakes opens July 22, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and closes August 17, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. MT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- 4) To Enter. Persons who meet the eligibility requirements and have read and accepted these Official Rules may go to Sponsor’s webpage at https://firstlite.com/gearup2020 to enter. Click on the Gear Up for the Season Sweepstakes form and enter your first name, last name, email address, home state, select which prize package you would like to enter to win, indicate which species you plan to hunt this season, the type of gear you are interested in buying (men’s or women’s), and subscribe to the newsletters of Sponsor and Prize Provider. If you already are a subscriber of any of the two newsletters, that will count toward your entry. You will receive an email confirmation of your Sweepstakes entry sent to the email address you provided within 24 hours. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to and accepts these Official Rules. You may unsubscribe from either of the newsletters at any time by following the instructions in the email, which will not impact your entry into this sweepstakes.
- 5) Ineligible Entries. If Sponsor receives more than one (1) Sweepstakes entry as permitted for any entrant, including under variations of name or email address, Sponsor reserves the right to void all such entries. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or scrambled entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Entries by any automated process or bot, or by any third party, or web site or online service, including without limitation commercial promotion subscription notification or entering services, are ineligible and shall be void.
- 6) Selection of Winner. A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 18, 2020 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each prize package. By participating, entrants agree that the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes and release Sponsor from all liability concerning the Sweepstakes. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. If potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of being awarded the prize.
- 8) Prizes:
- One (1) “Western Backcountry Package” Prize will be awarded, which includes:
- (1) US$1,500 First Lite Gift Card
- (1) 1-year premium OnX Hunt premium membership
- One (1) “Whitetail System Package” Prize will be awarded, which includes:
- (1) US$1,500 First Lite Gift Card
- (1) 1-year premium OnX Hunt premium membership
- 10) Winner Notification and Verification. Sponsor will contact the potential winner at the email address provided with entry to assess eligibility. Within fourteen (14) days of contact by Sponsor, potential winner will be required to reply with confirmation of receipt. Failure to respond, of eligibility or to meet any requirement may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- 11) Release and Other Conditions. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, Prize Providers and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and successors (i) have no liability or responsibility for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind including personal injury or death resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize and will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize; and (ii) may use winner’s name, city/state, likeness, biographical information, voice, or statements attributed to winner, for publication, advertising and promotional purposes in any media, without additional consideration, where lawful.
- 12) Administration of Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any computer or human error or interference which compromises the administration or proper play of the Sweepstakes. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- 13) Winner’s List and Official Rules. Winner’s name will be posted on Sponsor’s website at https://www.firstlite.com/ and on Sponsor’s social media channels after August 17, 2020. For winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to FirstLite LLC, PO Box 2515, Ketchum, ID 83340, by August 31, 2020.
- 14) Gear Up for the Season Sweepstakes is sponsored by FirstLite LLC, 491 E. 10th Street, Suite A9, Ketchum, ID 83340. Prize Provider is onXmaps, Inc.
- 15) Disputes. This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Idaho, and Canada excluding Quebec, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 16) In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated or by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic / pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason, and to the extent feasible, Sponsor may award the prizes via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of the action taken by the Sponsor.