Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Revolutionary, 2-Layer SoftShell design and ultra-quiet construction
- Built-in stretch for full range-of-motion
- DWR exterior repels rain and cuts wind
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate hips and legs with maximum treestand comfort
- Anterior (front of pant) pockets with easy access and magnetic closures
- Kitlink™ 37.5 fleece-lined chest muff and pocket seamlessly integrates with zippered pass-thrus on jacket
- Zippered stash pocket on front of muff
- Quick-release suspenders clips at chest with the low suspender back for maximum temperature regulation
- Full side-zips for easy on/off
- Bottoms cuffs fit over or under knee boots
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 31oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
I love these bibs so far. I’ve been in them twice. The terrain I hunt is very thick, very hilly. The bibs are extremely quiet and comfortable. They are functional in terms of pocket sizes and locations. I’m 6’3, 205 LBS and the extra large fits perfectly. Love these bibs
Very impressed with the catalyst bibs. I'm a small guy and they fit superb. The catalyst pants in small fit is little big around the waist but these catalyst bibs could not fit any better. Size Small. I'm 125lbs 5'10. 28 inch waist. Perfecto!
Very happy with product and fit was perfect!
Whitetail Catalyst Bib Pant
I hesitated spending my money on needed hunting clothes. I shopped around and liked what first lite had to offer. Although this gear is rather pricey, its not ridiculous when compared to competitors. I am by no means a professional with countless hours in the field, but that makes this purchase that much more important. I have a limited amount of time to hunt so it pays to be comfortable, quiet, and dry. No regrets.
Love the hood, does great in the rain. Plenty of warmth for 40 and above with minimal layers.
Perfect for the early season and mild cold temperatures
Awesome bibs. I'm 6'1" and 170 and the medium fits really well. If you are expected the pants to hit the ground, they don't. I like them as i usually where rubber boots.