Sanctuary Insulated Hand Muff Details
- Insulated Outerwear
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 200g of 37.5 synthetic insulation
- Windproof membrane
- Maximum insulation for warmth in extreme conditions + moisture-resistant DWR exterior repels snow and rain
- Face fabric: silent, brushed 2-layer Catalyst softshell
- Dead quiet even in sub-freezing temperatures
- Top-loading front zipper pocket for storage of valuables and/or hand warmers for additional warmth
- Stays warm even if insulation becomes wet
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Accessory
- Primary Uses:
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 9.5oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
Works awesome.. very comfortable and convenient
Wearing this hunting public land in NY state...always wearing this regardless of temperature between extra pockets and extra warmth this is a must in the Deer woods!
another comment about the warmth... I cant wear big heavy gloves in the archery woods last weekend was 29 degrees threw 2 hand warmers in the muff with the Talus fingerless gloves and I was good to go for an all-day sit.
Sanctuary Insulated Hand Muff
Extremely soft and comfortable. Quick to warm hands after glassing. Has plenty of room for the thickest of gloves.
This muff is crazy soft! It’s super warm and cozy, and is a great length to fit your hands past your wrists. I also love that it has the waist strap.
Awesome price and piece of Gear
Cant shoot my bow with gloves on so this comes in real handy when Temps drop
Light weight and warm seems durable but only time will tell
I love first lite and have ordered multiple single pieces to make my own kits. I spent time researching hand muffs because I thought the first lite muff was a bit expensive, but what I found was shocking… it was extremely well priced! So I bought it. It hasn’t been cold in Wisconsin yet but early October mornings can be a bit brisk and I haven’t had to worry about my hands getting cold. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a muff to keep their hands concealed or warm in any weather. Love every product I have ever bought!