Men's Wick LS Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Just did my first elk hunt, actually first hunt ever, in Montana and absolutely LOVED my First-Lite gear!!!!!
The more I use this, the more I fall in love with. The wicking on this shirt is outstanding. Field tested in 90-40 degree weather and performed exceptionally well in both sides of the spectrum. Sleeves on the LG were a little too long for my liking. I will be ordering Medium next time around. 5 star clothing piece, highly recommended!
This is becoming my favorite article of clothing hunting or otherwise. I typically can’t do wool next to skin but it is not an issue for this shirt. Seems to breath pretty well while also keeping me warm when needed.
I have a couple of these and they’re perfect as a first layer in hot and cold weather.
Super comfortable base layer, breathes well and is very soft against the skin.
Depending on how you want it to fit and how tall you are might want to go one size up if you're taller like me. Other than that, this thing was surprisingly awesome. It was 54 degrees with a slight wind, and carrying my climber into the woods over 600yds, I didn't get hot at all, but I didn't get cold either! Once I climbed my tree I put the fusion top over it and was pretty comfortable for the rest of my hunt and I usually need a lot of layers to stay warm. This top is perfect for those warmer hunts too if you live in the south. Highly recommend this.. Bring Cipher back!
Men's Wick LS Crew
It’s a perfect light airy early season shirt