Men's Furnace Quarter Zip
EXP 350 Merino-X
Men's Furnace Quarter Zip Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 20.5 micron, superfine, merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Expedition weight, fleeced Merino fabric for extreme cold
- Quarter zip neck for strategic ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 350 Heavyweight
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Absolutely love my Furnace quarter zip it fits great, super quiet, and keeps me warm. I use the fusion pattern and love it I do a lot of my hunting from a tree stand and here in South West Ohio it can get pretty cold on the all day sits with my Furnace Quarter zip I no longer get cold or even think about getting down highly recommend this product!
First Lite has the best merino products on the market. Built to fit great, long sleeves cover your wrists without exposing your arms during movement. The best layer for warmth I've found, while being deathly quiet. The only constructive criticism is it feels a bit large through the stomach area. I'm average build and it could fit a bit tighter through the midsection.
While one of the heavier pieces I have from first lite it is extremely warm and is worth every ounce once temperatures start to drop.
This is the most comfortable and well made pullover I own. It’s extremely warm and dead silent. Will be an awesome layer come late season and wouldn’t hesitate buying it again