SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket
3.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- Our most robust and durable waterproof breathable system, built to keep you dry when constant adverse conditions persist throughout all facets of the hunt.
- Pit zips for ventilation during active periods
- Designed for sustained exposure to rain, snow, and moisture
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Biomechanically accurate shooter’s sleeves and shoulders
- Built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
How It's Built
- Material: 3.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 23oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Really impressed with this jacket. Got it just in time for our elk hunt. Living in British Columbia we get a lot of rain, so this was my first choice. Fits a bit big but I believe that’s on purpose for other layers to be worn. Keeps the wet out and you dry. Looking forward to using it more.
Living on the West Coast of Canada and hunting Blacktails in conditions that are far from ever being ideal, the SEAK jacket has performed far above my expectations. In the past 40yrs of wandering the west coast wilderness I’ve yet to find a combo that compares to the performance of the SEAK Stormtight jacket and the Corrugate Foundry pants. I couldn’t be more pleased with this purchase or hesitate in recommending them.
Great alaround quality! Work perfect with the layer system and other FirstLite clothing!
SEAK Stormtight Rain Jacket
It’s been a wet season up in NE area this year. Absolutely love this light weight jacket. keeps you dry and body temperature regulated. Armpit zips are great feature.
This jacket is perfect for the wet conditions on Vancouver Island BC Canada. Great fit over a couple of base layers for the Fall season.
The most effective rain gear I've tried.
The Rain Jacket I purchase from First Lite is perfect for steelhead fishing on the Salmon River!
So my two oldest sons and I decided to hunt Kentucky black bear. This was the first season of my lifetime and there was nothing that I would let stand in the way of the hunt. We camped Friday not Dec 10th. The hunt began the 11th. Well that night and next day was the storm to remember. Tornados blew through Kentucky that night. I used all firstlite gear. It all served me extremely well through out the storm. My advice get off the fence and make the purchase. I was dry comfortable and was able to move freely.