Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket Details
- Fit: Your normal size will be on the roomy side of things--size down if you want a tighter fit
- Actual Weight: 17oz (Size Medium)
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Great lite wieght jacket for backpacking. Used this jacket on my Wyoming elk hunt I cannot say enough good things about this jacket!! Look forward to using it this fall for fishing and waterfowl season and on my AK moose hunt next Fall! Thank you for the great product!
I wish I lived somewhere colder, because I'd buy one in every color and wear them every day! This thing weighs next to nothing, so I never have to think twice about throwing it in the pack. As soon as you put it on, within seconds you start feeling warmer...and it provides protection down to some fairly cold temps. I was recently on a backpack hunt where it dropped to the low 30s...with a simply wick layer and this jacket, I sat by a watering hole all morning without a problem. The fact that it stuffs down into it's own pocket is a stroke of genius, makes it super compact in the pack, and I used it as a pillow for an entire week in the backcountry and was plenty comfortable. It's also not billed as rain gear or fully waterproof, but I rode out several pretty nasty rainstorms and just wiped the water off after it had passed...never felt wet inside the jacket. I ordered my typical size (XL) even though it said it would be a bit big, and I wouldn't have wanted to size down. Most of the time I'm throwing it on over my bino harness anyway, so a little extra room in the chest is a welcome addition. If you've been debating buying this jacket, stop waiting...it's perfect!
This jacket is great for a non down puffy. I thought it was plenty warm for my Colorado archery elk hunt. There are some down products that may be a little warmer, but for the price this did the job just fine. Lightweight, silent, packs well.
light weight. Very warm easily packable. Tougher fabric than expected but not bullet proof like the video says. Great fit.