Men's Brooks Down Sweater
800 FILL 37.5 ACTIVE DOWN
Men's Brooks Down Sweater Details
- Midlayer or Insulated Outerwear
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size
- 37.5 DownTek insulation - 800-fill power, 37.5-enhanced down fights off wetting of down clusters while also regulating body heat and moisture inside the jacket
- Advanced downproof, nylon shell repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Center-front Vislon #8482 zipper resists snagging and provides easy operation with gloved hands
- Articulated fit for enhanced range-of-motion
- Innovative, reach-up arm design utilizes underarm baffling to prevent the jacket from riding up when arms are raised
- Drop-tail hem provides added coverage to prevent drafts when glassing
- Superlight, single-pull adjustable Turret Hood
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior stash pockets
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 DownTek
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 10.9oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
i like a puffy as i try to stay light as possible. now this wont take place of my uncompahgre puffy, but it is perfect light jacket, for those cold morning, warm afternoons. nice, athletic fit as well.
This jacket is perfect and very light. I have it’s big brother (Chamberlin, in large as well) and this jacket is just as nice in a smaller package. It is Very warm and packs down to almost nothing!!! Highly recommend this jacket!!!
I picked this up thinking I wouldn't need it until fall, since it's very lightweight I packed it on a short camping trip and the temp dropped into the low 40's. This was AMAZING!! Great fit, moves well shooting my bows.
I bought this for backpacking. The engineering that went into making this a functional item of clothing is superb. The size I usually wear is comfortably snug to keep me warm with a t-shirt but with space for another layer underneath such as a sweatshirt. That being said, the sleeves are a bit long and the torso is a bit short. Lastly, the draw cord for the turret hood is stiff and not as easy to use as they make it look in the video. Hopefully that breaks in.
Nothing compares to the insulating value to weight of high quality down. This jacket packs down so small and is so lightweight, it will likely replace some of my mid-layers in my hunting pack. The hood is ergonomic and helps keep my head toasty.