Boundary Stormtight Pant
2.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
Boundary Stormtight Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Completely waterproof (20,000mm) and unsurpassed in breathability (30,000 MVTR)
- Compact and extremely lightweight
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Particle Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Full length zippers means they can be pulled on and off over your boots, making them very easy and quick to take on and off--less than a minute!
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Pressure tested watertight zippers on all enclosures
How It's Built
- Material: 2.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Im not a big fan of wet weather gear. It always seemed to just seal water in and turn the inside into a sauna. Recently took this on a fishing trip rained most of a day. Stayed dry and cool even at 90+degrees outside. Quieter and lighter than any other WWG i have worn also. same goes for the jacket.
Nice rain pants, light weight and easy to get on and off. Essential piece of gear in my pack without much added weight.
Overall these pants are pretty great, comfortable, light weight and durable, breathable and waterproof. They even made river crossings a little less wet. My only issue is that they didn't come with suspenders which I though was kind of strange. It would be waaaay cooler if they were made in the US.
If you hunt in western Oregon I would look somewhere else for waterproof clothing. This stuff is overpriced and does not perform in the wet jungle.
After destroying an old pair of rain pants I needed to fill that spot in my pack. Paired with the Vapor jacket these pants are amazing, lightweight and Durable, they take up little to no room in your pack while providing excellent rain protection. I wore these bear hunting this season, trudging through thick bush, thorns and clear cuts; These pants kept me dry and came out with a scratch on them. I wish it rained more so I could wear them more often.