Men's Wick Quarter Zip Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Quarter-zip neck for strategic ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 9oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Have used this item when hiking and when at the range in temperature from 40 degrees as a base layer to 80 degrees as a stand alone top.
Great hot weather shirt!
Fantastic base for any weather, Then add the Kiln for a mid layer and the fit and build compliments each other extremely well.
I have only tried it on, but it fits well and feels like a winner
Great as a stand alone when it’s warmer or a little cool. Perfect as a first layer when it starts getting colder.
I like this as a base layer so much that I bought a second. I have used the first one for about 40 days of archery elk hunting in Alberta. It takes a beating and doesn’t stink (which is a miracle after a month in the bush). I started using it for ski touring also - it’s pretty versatile.
Third wick style shirt, started with the camo qtr zip and won’t hunt with out it. I loved it so much I just picked up a short sleeve and gray qtr zip for everyday use.