Men's Wick LS Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
What can I say. Another good product. I like the breathability.
Great shirt, comfortably larger though is reflected in the sizing guide for this particular shirt.
Wore the Wick LS Crew on a Kansas prairie dog hunt last weekend. Full sun and the temp hit 100 and I was comfortable all day and no sun burn! Very light and airy, stayed dry despite sweating all day.
First time buy for First Lite and couldn’t be happier. So happy ordered another. Great on cool days by itself and when It gets colder put on my hoodie and good to go
Fits great and very comfortable in warmer weather.
Awesome piece of clothing