Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout
ULTRALIGHT 150 Aerowool®
Men's Aerowool Tech Tee Lookout Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
- Topo Lookout Logo
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool®
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Primary Uses:
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I really like this shirt. I wear a size L in my normal T-Shirts and a size M in my First Lite tops. I ordered a size M at the suggestion of First Lite. It fits perfect. As far as I can tell, it is the same as the Wick SS except for the Wick crew has the mesh panels and this shirt does not. The performance is great for drying quick and keeping the stench away! I'll use this as a base layer, a t-shirt for summer activities, and maybe for running.
Like all things I have FL, it’s comfortable as hell, fits right and seems like it will handle day to day wear and tear.
The aerowool tee performs as advertised. Cool and quick to dry. I purchased two and will be purchasing more. A little pricey, but the quality and fit make it a solid investment for me. Keep up the good work.
The shirt is great. I have every one. I have double on a few. I’d buy more if they made more options. I wear them as an every day shirt but also to the gym and on hikes. They are awesome and I want more.
(This is where you send me some free shirts guys. )
It is soft, comfortable and moisture wicking. I haven’t got it out in the heat of summer yet but has been in the 70s doing work and it was great.
The tech tees are awesome for a nice hot walk/hike or a day at the gym. I love the fit and feel, will definitely be watching for them to hit the sales again.
Comfy, doesn't get stinky, great baselayer (I wear these shirts against my skin for like 95% of my hunts). Love that the neck doesn't stretch out much.