Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I love this shirt and the long sleeve version. Wore them both this season hunting elk in Colorado backcountry with cold morning and hot afternoons. Truly does a great job regulating body temp, managing odors, and is quick drying. My only complaint is the underarms not being wool stink up pretty quickly and I don't typically have smelly pits. However, it seems like an almost necessary downfall due to the function of the mesh underarm panels.
Extremely comfortable. Instantly one of my favorite shirts not just hunting. Wear the dry earth under my uniform. Always the prefect temperature weather its 40 or 100 in the desert.
I just got back from a 7 day Alaska sheep hunt in the Wrangell mountains. This shirt was my every day go-to. I'm amazed how soft yet durable it was. I punched through a few miles of alders and thickets without any holes or tears. I will say this shirt gets very warm on hot days around 60+ weather especially if you're moving around alot. I'm 5'11 200 pounds and the large fits me perfect.
Shirt is excellent and has helped to keep me decently cool during my preseason trips out with 80-90 degree days. Would have rated the shirt a 5 of 5 but the fit on me is a bit baggy. Overall a great shirt regardless of it being a bit on the large side for me.
Been wearing Sitka for years but the older I get the less “sporty” my body type. A friend suggested FL and I will never go back. Best base layers I have ever owned, plan on ordering the solid colors when back in stock. Fit great. Perform well. If you’re on the fence, pull the trigger and you’ll be happy you did. That’s all from here.