Men's Wick LS Crew
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick LS Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flat lock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I ordered this as an entry level to test out the first lite line to see if I would be making more purchases. Overall I am pleased with the fit and the moisture wicking abilities that I experienced during ruck hikes for the few weeks that I have had the product. I will interested to know about the long term durability of the product and how well it performs in a layering scenario. Based upon first impressions I will definitely be buying more gear when funding allows.
I have no complaints. I wear the short sleeve under it as well.
I was unsure before I bought it thinking I wouldn’t need this since the fuse top was already super thin and breathable but man am I’m sure glad I got this, perfect base layer. I’m definitely getting multiples of this shirt. For the layer, it’s durable perfect for fishing or scouting during the spring and summer and just as useful during those hot September and October days.
Love this Lightweight long sleeve!!
This is a perfect option for a base layer when hunting. It fits comfortably to the body but is loose enough to wear when you are hanging out around the house. Really slick looking shirt that I will definitely be buying more colors in. There are thumb holes at the end of the sleeves as well.