Men's Wick Loose Fit Boxer Short
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Loose Fit Boxer Short Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- 4" inseam
- Loose fitting, boxer short fit to maximize circulation of airflow in hot weather
- Jacquard waistband
- Fully functional fly
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I was just out squirrel hunting in these and didn’t even know they were there. Got home, changed into jeans, now I have an incurable wedgie. I don’t have that problem in other undies, but there’s feel so good on the bits and they never stink. I’ll put up with the jeans wedgie cuz they’re great in the field.
Not sure who wrote that "e;roomy"e; review because these are the opposite of roomy. They fit like a thong. They squeeze everything in their path. I've loved every piece of FL gear I've ever bought until these. The waist fits perfect (I'm a 32"e; waist) and the length is pretty good. But they need another 3-4"e; of fabric between the front and back.
The idea of using aerowool wick in a loose boxer style sounds great, but these miss the mark. The material feels great on the skin until it starts to bunch and sag in the wrong places. These shorts want to migrate into my crack and tuck up between my thighs and sack. No bueno. Perhaps they fit some fellas well, but I have to pass.
Love these boxers! I prefer the loose fit style over compression because I like the airy feel and the full range of motion. Stayed dry and odor free after three days of wearing them in the Alaskan backcountry. First Lite nails it again! would recommend
Should have bought a M and if you squat or sit down then stand they will go straight up your crack.