Men's Fuse Quarter Zip
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Quarter Zip Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Quarter zip neck for strategic ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 10oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
I ordered this after a few colder than expected days in early archery deer season. It has quickly become my new go to piece. It keeps me warm on the colder mornings. Doesn’t over heat me while hiking and even kept me cozy during an unexpected rainstorm with no rain gear. Going to order more soon. Wish this was in a hoody.
So disappointed in the next to skin comfort, will be returning. I have several of the "e;older"e; FL 100% merino base layers and LOVE them - both lightweight and mid-weights. Not this one. Maybe I have extra sensitive skin but to me this has an itchier and less comfortable overall feel that made me sad. It would appear the addition of the synthetic blend just doesn't work for me.
Works as advertised, keeps you warm and dry on those mid-morning hikes and cool once the sun is overhead. More fade-proof than previous products.
Great top, nice fit, super warm yet comfortable to wear in warm weather.
Awesome shirt! I wore an aerowool short sleeve underneath while chasing spring bears in 30-40 degree weather and it was perfect for when your on the move! kept me warm but wouldn't over heat when I'd push myself in the mountains of Alaska. when I stopped id throw my seak jacket over the top and it was all I needed for all day glassing. perfect layering shirt. would recommend!