Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Extremely versatile base layer. Used the Fuse Crew during a 9 day Colorado OTC elk hunt in temperatures ranging from 20-65 degrees. The performance of the Fuse was excellent it kept me warm and dry. I was concerned with durability but after abusing it for 9 days the durability is excellent as well. I will be buying more Fuse layers in the near future.
The kiln crew is a great base or mid layer for early and mid season.
I ordered the Fuse crew neck shirt and love the product. This is the best next to skin layer I have ever owned it is warm but not too hot and is a very soft feel. I am an avid hunter and outdoors-man and believe this is the perfect next to skin layer on the market. I initially ordered just the crew but after seeing the quality and comfort of this product and the Aerowool I ordered the Fuse Long john and another crew neck shirt different color. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great next to skin layer that is great at controlling temperature and doesn't smell after days of wear.
After using these Merino baselayers I will never go back to synthetic. Very warm, soft, and breathable. Fit was true, Im 6' 225lbs and XL is perfect if you like a looser fit. Only drawback for me is they are manufactured in China, why I gave it 4 stars. Otherwise the perfect baselayer for a very wide temperature range.
I'm running this whole fusion base layer system and this is exactly what I was hoping for. Fits perfect under my hunting camo system and keeps me warm in the cold morning thus far.