Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew
Ultralight 150 Aerowool
Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
I wish I knew about these shirt years ago. I just finished an eight day public land Colorado hunt and wore this shirt every day and it held up well. No more damp cotton shirts for me, this is the only shirt I will wear moving forward. For those who are complaining about body odor not coming out in the wash, it’s a simple as soaking it in a mixture of water and vinegar before the wash after you get back and its smells as good as new!
Great base layer short sleeve shirt. I have bought a few of these over the years and they are great for the warm weather days.
Man what can be said! Best SS shirt they have done! Comfy as can be, the moisture wicking is perfect! It shines better than any other short sleeve shirt I have ever used with a pack on. Every time the pack came off the shirt dried super quick. Four days of wearing as still did not stink. Great job!
I wore this as bottom layer and loved it! Recommend.