Catalyst Foundry Pant
2 Layer Softshell Hybrid
Catalyst Foundry Pant Details
- Outerwear Pant
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under or over another layer
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- DO NOT WASH OR PUT KNEEPADS IN DRYER: Remove kneepads before care
- Updated suspenders included (2 anchor points)
- Low profile removable molded knee pads
- Seat and knees reinforced with 2.5L waterproof construction
- Full-length side zips
- Removable suspender system to improve fit and comfort when wearing a heavy pack
- DWR treated to resist moisture
- Triple-needle construction
- Closed crown paracord pull zippers to reduce hardware noise
How It's Built
- Material: 2-Layer SoftShell
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 35oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F (Active)
- 20F - 45F (Active)
- 45F - 60F
I have long arms and this pullover is the perfect size.
These pants are the real deal. Been hunting for along time and never got really excited about pants or bibs. That was until I got these. They really are a great all season pant and tough as scrap iron. Buy these ….you won’t be sorry!
These pants are comfortable and built to last. I have no doubt they will survive the Alaskan wilderness and my normal PNW wilds.
I tried these on and they fit great. Can’t wait to try them this season.
Catalyst Foundry Pant
Used them in Washington state for early spring turkey and they were perfect for the time of year I was hunting!
Pretty solid pants so far. Used them on an elk trip to Colorado, all deer season and Turkey season. The knee pads came especially in handy while I was saddle hunting. (I was too cheap to buy knee pads even though I already spent a fortune on the set up, what’s another $50?) but the internal ones that came with the pants did the job. It is a bit of a pain trying to zip up on the leg zipper from the bottom of the pant but I feel that’s just part of the design that can’t really be avoided so no real complaint there. So far I really like them, curious to see how they hold up after years of use.
Used these pants last year for a November Colorado Elk/ Deer hunt. Rained or snowed almost every day and I was warm and dry. Could not be happier with this product.
Absolutely love this pant can't wait to use it out west this season would recommend going a size up for layering but will let you all know how it performs this fall on my elk hunt followed by me whitetail hunt.