Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology
- Exhausts moisture and maintains core body temperature
- Traps odors (human signature) and releases them when laundered
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather
- Mesh vent panels to maximize ventilation
- Short sleeve for hot weather hunts
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
- Naturally UV absorbent to eliminate shine
How It's Built
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 150 Ultralight
- Weight: 6oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Comfortable shirt. Wicks moisture very well. Great in warm weather and as a next to skin layer for colder weather. Great for hiking, maintains warmth and dries quickly when it gets wet.
Men's Wick Short Sleeve Crew
One of my favorite shirts to use on my back country hunts. Good as a base layer on colder days and great for hot days. Stays cool and drys super fast.
It took all of about 30-seconds for this to become my absolute favorite summer shirt. I had one in camo for a next to skin base layer for bowhunting and won't go out without it. Now I got it in gray to wear as an everyday shirt. Wish I had a closet full because then I would not need any other shirts. The gentle wash and line dry is a little bit of a hassle, but well worth it to have that luxurious merino feel and function.
Perfect base layer or shirt for hunting hot days
Love the Wick Ts for multiple activities.
Love this T. A little pricey but I really like it
Great shirt, perfect fit & feel in summer or winter.
Love it, but I do feel like it’s slightly over-priced. $50-$55 would be a better price range for what you’re getting in this. But I do believe it is a better fit and more comfortable than most merino wool type material on the market.