Boundary Stormtight Pant
2.5-Layer Waterproof Construction
Boundary Stormtight Pant Details
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear over other layers
- Completely waterproof (20,000mm) and unsurpassed in breathability (30,000 MVTR)
- Compact and extremely lightweight
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Particle Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Full length zippers means they can be pulled on and off over your boots, making them very easy and quick to take on and off--less than a minute!
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Pressure tested watertight zippers on all enclosures
How It's Built
- Material: 2.5-Layer Rain Shell
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
Put these to work on a 3rd season elk hunt in Colorado, kept the wind off and kept me totally dry walking in 18" of snow. Fit very well. Only complaint/request would be I would like them even more if they would add a couple cargo pockets.
These pants served me well in some pretty bad rain/hail events while elk hunting Montana in September. The side zips are great, I store them in my pack ready to deploy, and the zippers work, not getting hung up like other pants I've had. The seat and knees are reinforced with a patch of extra fabric bonded to the face fabric, making them a little more sturdy that I first thought... They are light weight and a pretty good insurance policy when the weather gets sideways. My only gripe is I'm 6'6" and could use another inch or two in length for the early season. I used gators for the late season though, so it wasn't an issue.
These pants are very comfortable and DRY! During a four day very wet elk hunt these pants kept me dry and comfortable. One review I read before the purchase stated these pants were not very durable. I will agree they are not brush busters so be careful around poky sticks. While seated I poked three small holes in them from a stick I broke while sitting down. I can fix them with a sealant so it's not a big deal. Just be careful when wearing them and you will love these pants!
I don't love rain pants and only wear when I have to but these are a pleasure to put on. Comfy, stretchy, pretty darn tough and keep you dry. Excellent to have for foul weather to keep you warm and in the game.