Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket
37.5 ACTIVE TECHNOLOGY INSULATION
Men's Uncompahgre 2.0 Puffy Jacket Details
- Outer Layer
- Updated fit for consistency across all styles
- Improved fabric package and styling
- Improved packability
- 37.5 by Cocona's Active Particle Technology in lining, insulation, and face fabric
- 2-way zippered coat pocket allows for the jacket to be packed into itself
- Insulated hood with draw cords
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Shooter Cut
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 20oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
So I ordered mine in a medium based on past reviews about it running a little big and I’m glad I did. This is either a 5th or 4th layer in my system; fuse crew medium, kiln hoody medium, sawtooth vest large, and the kryptek dalibor medium. It fits great over my gear. For reference I have a 43 inch chest.
I love this puffy. My #1 go to jacket. Incredibly warm and comfortable also packable. I also find this jacket very versatile in different weather situations when Montana likes to throw curve balls. Thanks First Lite for supporting us troops. Will continue to buy your gear.
I have not had a chance to use this yet, but it looks and feels great. It is incredibly lightweight, so as long as it provides the warmth that other reviews have claimed, it will be a fantastic jacket for cool days glassing for elk this fall. I am about 6' and 180 lbs, and the medium fit great. I also have the Corrugate Guide jacket as another layer, and that fits great over or under this coat.
Great jacket. Been using it wearing a long john shirt and a quarter zip fleece underneath and staying toasty. Fits good and will fit under my heavier coat for December whitetail
I bought this to have an additional warm layer that I could pack away when not needed. The entire jacket stuffs down into one of its own pockets to form a roughly 8”x6” rectangle pillow. Nice and warm and comfortable. Cuffs around the wrist are sort of tapered with spandex to keep the wind out. Happy with the purchase.