Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant
Nylon Brush Pant with DWR
Men's Sawbuck Brush Pant Details
- Next to Skin
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size waist and inseam
- 2-layer, reinforced nylon paneling for busting through dense vegetation
- Corrugate 4-way stretch nylon material in the rear and waist
- Articulated fit and built-in stretch for complete range-of-motion
- DWR finish for all-weather capability
- Two front drop-in pockets with knife clip gussets; two drop-in back pockets
- Contoured, reinforced waistband for increased strength
- Wide pant legs fit over boots or can be tucked in
- Triple-needle, reinforced nylon stitching
- Belt and suspender loops (suspenders not included)
How It's Built
- Material: 100% Nylon Chap
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 19.4oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
These pants are nearly bulletproof. They're comfortable and don't restrict my movements but keep out everything up to sawdust from my chainsaw. Love em and will likely order morea
Great pant, very comfortable in the legs. Usually I have to wear a belt with my size 38 pants but these are actually a bit snug, so if the size you normally wear is already a bit snug, I recommend trying one size up and wearing a belt.
Bought these because of the high rating. Took them pheasant hunting and first time had fox tails covering the pants. Took me forever to get them off my pants, granted it did not go all the way through but figured brush pants wouldn’t pick up brush.
I love these pants in hand - field testing to come, but did want to leave a review about sizing. They are out of 32x32 so I rolled the dice and went with a 34x32 as I needed them for an upcoming hunt and thought I could use a belt if nothing else. I am 5'10" 175lbs and wear a 32x32 in ALL of my pants and mediums in Corrugate Guides and Obsidians. The 34x32 is a perfect fit for me in the Sawbuck's. I think if I had been able to get a 32x32 they would be too small. They are a hair long in the leg, but tight cuffs keep them from dragging.
I purchased these pants after reading the many reviews and decided to buy them one size bigger then I usually wear and they fit perfectly! I've worn them on a couple of outtings now in southern BC and I cannot be happier. I walk thru some pretty thick brush with these on and I don't feel the pokes or scrapes and they seem to hold up very well, best of all they are warm and I don't get wet. I would reccomend these pants, the only downside is they don't offer a 30" leg for the 36" waist pants.