Men's Fuse Crew
Lightweight 200 Aerowool
Men's Fuse Crew Details
- Next to Skin
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 17.5 micron, ultrafine, Merino wool
- Lightweight 200gsm jersey knit fabric provides exceptional versatility
- Exclusive 37.5 Active Particle Technology to exhaust moisture and maintain optimal core body temperature
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams for next-to-skin comfort
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Aerowool
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
- 60F - 80F
This review is on the fit. So I have a 43 inch chest and a 30-31 inch waist. I generally wear a medium Shirt and the size guide recommends a large. I ordered the medium and it fits great for a base layer. I was worried it would be tight in the arms or chest but it was not too tight. Hope this helps.
Very comfortable when wearing as a base layer even though arms are a bit long. Slight pilling in the neck area after sever times wearing it.
When I first received the fuse crew I was surprised how thin and lightweight it was. I will use it for an earlier season baselayer and plan on layering heavier layers on for late season. It is very comfortable and the fit is perfect.
I purchased this piece last year and wore it as an outer layer early in the TX / KS archery seasons, and as a base layer into late October in both states as well. It will certainly be in my bag this Sept. when I go on my first back country elk hunt, and trust it will serve me well there as well. Everything I have purchased from First Lite has been of exceptional quality and has no doubt made me more efficient in the field.
I was hesitant to buy this product but decided to try it. I am SO glad I did! It has quickly become one of my new favorite things to wear! It’s extremely comfortable and the fabric feels amazing. I for sure will be buying more First Lite gear in the near future!