Men's Furnace Quarter Zip
EXP 350 Merino-X
Men's Furnace Quarter Zip Details
- True to size: Purchase your normal size to wear over or under other layers
- 20.5 micron, superfine, merino wool
- 95% merino / 5% spandex
- Expedition weight, fleeced Merino fabric for extreme cold
- Quarter zip neck for strategic ventilation
- Modified raglan sleeve moves seams out from under backpack shoulder straps
- Ergonomic cuff with thumb loops
- Flatlock seams
- Machine wash, line dry
How It's Built
- Material: Merino-X
- Cut: Second Layer
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Material Weight: 350 Heavyweight
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
While one of the heavier pieces I have from first lite it is extremely warm and is worth every ounce once temperatures start to drop.
This is the most comfortable and well made pullover I own. It’s extremely warm and dead silent. Will be an awesome layer come late season and wouldn’t hesitate buying it again
By far the warmest base layer I have ever use. Had them on in 40 below didn’t get cold
This quarter zip is quality all around. Heavy material to keep anyone warm in cold conditions, and fits perfectly to size. Highly recommend. Purchased an XL shirt and Large pants.
Fits outstanding with good stretch, warmest garment I have found that is still this thin. Perfect layer for under your coat when it's cold or it can be used as an outer layer in mild weather as well. Not waterproof or wind resistant which is no biggy at all.