Uncompahgre Puffy Pant
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Pant Details
- Fit: True to size meaning buy the same size as you would in boxers, pants, etc.
- Actual Weight: 18oz (Size Medium)
- 100g 37.5 insulation
- Elastic waist with Velcro adjustability
- Side zip for boots-on layering--Take them on or off in under 30 seconds
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
Available in men's sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
Machine Wash Cold and Hang Dry
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Cut to Wear Over Your Kit
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Tree Stand
- Weight: 17.5oz.
Where to Use
- Pacific Northwest
- Temperature Ranges:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
I wanted a insulating pant that was low on bulk and big on warmth. I like to hike in deep in the whitetail woods so most of the other whitetail systems where to bulky for me. I throw them in my pack then when I get to my stand I slip them on over my regular pants.
I wore these pants in near zero degree weather with high winds. I stayed not just tolerably warm but comfortably warm in these pants while I glassed.
Easy to take on and off.
They stay in my pack at all times.
Have the jacket and pants. Stayed warm sitting in 34 degree temps waiting for predators to come to my calls. Perfect for staying warm while glassing or stationary hunting in colder weather. Great light weight addition to my hunting kit.
These are warm, but not durable by any means. The button broke after the first use and I’m not fat.
The puffy pant fit extremely well as an outer layer. Did a great job combating the cold (16•F) and wind first day in the stand. I was really impressed given how light the pants are, which is a plus. Unfortunately the second day I crossed paths with a stick that tore the whole knee, definitely not as durable as I was hoping. All in all, very warm and comfortable; wouldn’t recommend for any kind of brush