Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket
37.5 Active Technology Insulation
Uncompahgre Puffy Insulated Jacket Details
- Fit: Your normal size will be on the roomy side of things--size down if you want a tighter fit
- Actual Weight: 17oz (Size Medium)
- Lightweight, warm and extremely compressible
- Packs into it's own pocket when not in use
- Also features an insulated hood with draw cords
- Warmer than anything else in its weight class
- DWR exterior repels snow/rain and blocks wind
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 by Cocona fabric uses Active Particle
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically correct Shooter's Cut sleeves, shoulders and hood
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting
- 3D Turret™ hood construction for maximized Field-of-View and Range of Motion
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty
How It's Built
- Material: 37.5 Synthetic Insulation
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 17oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- Below 20F
- 20F - 45F
- 45F - 60F
Per some other reviews I stuck with my normal size- medium, and I’m glad it did.
5’8” 42” chest 31” waist 175lb
Sleeves are just a touch long otherwise perfect fit.
Fits great. Super lightweight and comfortable
This jacket is a solid performer both in the field and around town. It is lightweight, warm, fairly quiet material, and provides good internal climate in varying temperature ranges and stops wind. My go to jacket while deer hunting in Pennsylvania from a climbing stand. The material is solid but I would be concerned wearing it busting brush or plowing through briar patches. Fit is true to size and provides room where you need it for mobility. Sleeves run slim so no concern with sleeve interference while bowhunting. I highly recommend this jacket as part of your late fall/winter hunting kit.
This thing is super lightweight, warm, comfortable, and fits great. I'm 6'1', and typically I either have to size up or get a tall, especially the case for hunting gear. I think it's a bit long for this reason, and I don't recommend sizing down. To my surprise, it's very water repellant. Wore this today in medium/heavy rain for about 30 minutes and it kept me totally dry. This thing dries out very fast too. One negative, as many others have mentioned, durability is a bit of a concern. Casually wearing the jacket for a week, I already have a bur/snag in the fabric. Brand new, as shipped, it already had a bur/snag - but I didn't feel like going through the trouble to return. Trudging through the woods, this'll get torn apart unless you are cautious or have an outer layer. I got it in Dry Earth, and am noticing that it stains pretty easily. Despite that, the jacket is going to become an integral part of my hunting kit. Picked up for 40% off and this is my first FL garment. Will definitely be a return customer.
The uncompahgre is legit. Very light weight. Can be worn in a huge range of temperatures. I wear mine outside very comfortably at 20 degrees and then go inside a 70 degree building and don’t have to take it off all day.. almost like it adjusts to the temperature. Obviously not super durable but if you’re going to be going through brush, wear a corrugate or some other outer shell to protect it. New favorite piece