Men's Guide Lite Pant
Ultralight Early Season Nylon Pant
Men's Guide Lite Pant Details
- Next To Skin
- Size up if in-between sizes
- Our lightest weight pant for active pursuits
- Lightweight, cool, 37.5 stretch nylon packs small, dries fast, and actively works to keep you cool in hot weather
- Suspender compatible, low-profile belt loops (suspenders not included)
- Mesh-lined, zippered cargo pockets
- Silicone printed interior waistband helps prevent a sagging fit
- Stowable, roll-up cuff functionality
How It's Built
- Material: Stretch Nylon
- Cut: Athletic
- Primary Uses:
- Spot & Stalk
- Weight: 11.8oz.
Where to Use
- Temperature Range:
- 60F - 80F
- Above 80F
Fit was really weird on me I tried two sizes one was too tight one was way to baggy
These pants are awesome but not for silent hunting. Also, if you're a guy with bigger legs order a size or two up. I normally wear a 34 but ordered a 36 and they are still tight in the legs and rear. I think i should have ordered 38's.
As others have said, they are very comfortable but also very noisy. The other issue I have is the opening around the ankles is very skinny. So skinny that they barely fit over my lightweight Salomon Ultra 3 Mids and they constantly ride up as I hike. You will get foxtails, rocks etc in your socks and boots with these pants unless you wear gators.
I started out by wearing these to the summit of Mt Borah in Idaho. They worked out great. It was hot out. I than wore them on a 7 day archery elk hunt in September. Worked well in the Rain and snow and even heat for couple days. I like how they fit and look and feel...but I am disappointed in how noisy they are. Sneaking through brush was tough. Walking sounds like a pair of old snow pants. I also wore them in the pronghorn blind and I don't think I'll do that again. I hope they soften up with use,.but I have about 100 miles in them already.